Dubai is one of the seven Emirates in the United Arab Emirates. It has a remarkable history that has shown us the process faced to become one of the most important destinations and “Business Hubs” in the world.
Thanks to its exponential development and growth, Dubai has become a very important gateway to the Middle East, building a diversified economy that has allowed it to position itself as a global trading hub with a very sophisticated infrastructure.
Within Dubai there are areas known as Free Zones, in which entities can be established that offer competitive advantages for foreign investors. One of its main free zones is the DMCC.
What is DMCC?
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre – DMCC is a government entity established in 2002 in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) as a leading hub for international commodities trade and is the world’s fastest-growing Free Zone.
Establishing an entity within the DMCC offers numerous commercial and competitive advantages in a wide range of trading activities and multiple business sectors, with a secure and regulated trading environment.
Below are some of the benefits of having your own company within the DMCC:
- 100% Business ownership.
- No restrictions on capital repatriation.
- 0% personal and corporate income tax.
- Effective immigration services including visa issuance and support.
- Monthly networking opportunities, events, segment-specific clubs and educational workshops.
- Education updates on the latest developments in regulations and compliance standards.
We invite you to learn more at https://www.dmcc.ae/about-us
Throughout our career, we have developed close professional relationships, which is why Fidemont through its offices in Fidemont Curaçao can now provide direct local assistance as a “Certified Service Provider of DMCC Free Zone” (https://www.dmcc.ae/free-zone/international-service-providers) for all of Central and South America.
With such certification, we provide the necessary assistance for the incorporation of a company within the DMCC, offering the following services:
- Extensive support in the process of incorporating a new company.
- Assistance in the selection of the license activity, company registrations, application forms and the collection of required documents.
- Support with modification of licenses, change the entity incorporation, increase share capital, etc.
- Link between the DMCC and the applicant, providing a wide network of business contacts suitable for business expansion.
- Assistance with post-company formation procedures, such as obtaining visas and opening bank accounts.